ldpos-chain allows you to change passphrases. A transaction is needed for it to take effect.
- Interoperable multichain support.
- Resistant to quantum computing attacks; achieved through the use of Lamport One-Time Signatures combined with Merkle Signature Trees to allow a single public key root hash to be reused multiple times.
- Multiprocess engine, scales over cores.
- Custom module templating; spawn multiple different instances which can run alongside each other in parallel on different CPU cores.
- Instant block finality with no possibility of rollbacks.
- Supports dynamic fees.
- Instant public key, even before passphrase creation.